The 18th annual Hike for Hospice live event was a great success!
There is still time to donate and help us reach our goal!
Thank you to all those who joined us on Sunday, June 5th at at Riverside Park!
It was so great to see all of your smiling faces again. Team pledges have closed, but there is still time to help us reach our goal!
Click the DONATE button below to make a general donation to Hike 2022! We will be accepting donations until June 12th. Thank you!
Click “Donate” below to make a general donation to Hike for Hospice.
How to Get Started
View our 2021 event tutorial video below, or continue reading for instructions on how to register, and then start your team/campaign.
Team Captains / Individuals: (you must sign up to use this site first before starting a team)
1) Click Login/Sign Up above the navigation bar. (If using a smartphone, click the three black lines at the top)
2) Add your information under the Register area.
To Start a Team / Individual Campaign: (make sure you have signed up first)
1) Click Start Your Team / Individual Campaign in the top navigation bar.
2) Proceed through the process of setting up your team. (make sure you fill in all required fields marked with *)
3) Be sure to check the box beside Are you a team? (You must enter the info of at least one
other team member before saving your team. You can add more later from the My Account menu)
Note: If you wish to have your own team, that is great! Simply do not click the I am a team box and you’ll be all set!
1) Team Captains: Anyone you add as a teammate, does not need to register to fundraise on this page. Please share with your teams your fundraising link for your campaign.
2) Only the individual that created the team can edit the campaign.
3) All team members who are attending the in-person event at Riverside Park, must register on the Live Event Registration Page to attend in person.
4) There is a $25 registration fee to attend the in-person event. This includes your Team T-shirt.
5) Only Teams members who are registered to attend the in-person event and have paid the registration fee are eligible to receive a T-shirt.
For More Detailed Information, visit our FAQ’s page.